Showing all 15 results
Showing all 15 results
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data within our services. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Rentcar Mallorca 2022 SLU
Ctra. Alcudia-Artà 72
07458 Can Picafort
Illes Balears (Spain)
Managing Director: Frank Stein
Email: info [@] rentcar-mallorca [DOT] com
(Remove square brackets and spaces and insert ".")
Internet address: https://www.rentcar-mallorca.com (SSL protected)
3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a form, the data you provide (last name, first name, e-mail address, age, address, information on financial circumstances, information on professional goals, your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer and process your request or application as best as possible. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent authority for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Rhineland-Palatinate.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our services
(1) In the case of merely informational use of our websites, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) Our offers use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://mzl.la/2D2Ebet) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
§ 5 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data:
E-mail address: info [@] rentcar-mallorca [DOT] com.
(Remove square brackets and spaces and insert ".")
§ 6 Newsletter / Mailings
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter/mailing, with which we inform you continuously about our services and individual programs.
(2) For the subscription to our newsletter / mailing we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Mandatory information for sending the newsletter / mailing is only your e-mail address and your first name. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter / mailing. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by email to email address: info [@] rentcar-mallorca [DOT] com (remove square brackets and spaces and insert ".") or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) We use the service Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 8 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins:
The data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted to Facebook. Facebook will anonymize your IP address immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data from you is therefore transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) Facebook stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Facebook, please refer to the data protection declarations provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Address of Facebook and URL with data protection information:
Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://bit.ly/2AQ8y6q, http://bit.ly/2Qo4FL9 as well as http://bit.ly/2Rz1Eb8. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Integration of videos via YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online services, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and https://vimeo.com/de/ and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By using our services, YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube/Vimeo/Wistia provide a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube/Vimeo/Wistia stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube/Vimeo/Wistia to exercise this right.
§ 10 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our services with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by making the appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google. de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://bit.ly/2OnExON and http://bit.ly/2yXwDGT. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Google Remarketing
In addition to Google Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements can be displayed to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which Google uses to record and evaluate your usage behavior when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
§ 12 DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by making the appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google. de/settings/ads, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. For more information on DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://bit.ly/2D8Z47U, and on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google. de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 13 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, our websites use the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the procedure. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you in order to make our offers more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our website, or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will learn and store your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) Deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is available for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_möglich.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. For more information on data processing by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
This website uses the Facebook pixel.
Purpose: Personalization of advertising, recognition and personalized advertising of website visitors, measurement of advertising success
Processing operations: Collection of connection data, data from your web browser and data about the content accessed; Execution of third-party software and storage of data on your terminal device; Enrichment of advertising networks; Evaluation of the data; Personalization of advertising; Recognition and promotion of website visitors on third-party websites, measurement of advertising success
Storage period: data on your device for up to two years.
Joint controller: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland
Legal basis for data processing: voluntary consent that can be revoked at any time
Consequences of non-consent: No direct impact on the functionality of the website; However, there are limited opportunities for website visitors to advertise
Legal basis for data transfer to the USA: The Facebook Group transfers your personal data to the USA. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the USA is your consent in accordance with Art. 49 Paragraph 1 lit a in conjunction with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit a GDPR. The USA does not have a level of data protection that corresponds to the standards of the EU. In particular, US secret services can access your data without you being informed and without you being able to take legal action against it. For this reason, the ECJ ruled that the earlier adequacy decision was invalid.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!